Opulentus Has Made My Parents Visa Processing Easier : Opulentus Complaints, Opulentus Reviews, Opulentus Immigration & Visa Processing
Want to study abroad? Or maybe visit or migrate overseas? Fill the form for Free Evaluation

Tuesday 7 October 2014

Opulentus Has Made My Parents Visa Processing Easier

Opulentus has helped my parents get a dependent visa. I really appreciate the work done by the entire team. When I moved to USA and then later got the permission of getting my visa here to stay with me. I was excited that I can show my parents the world and can give them the best retirement life possible. 

I immediately called them and explained them the processing as to how to apply and required documents. I sent the necessary documents to them and asked them to book an appointment. They did not understand anything as to how the process should go and stuff. Its correct most of the things can’t be solved over a phone call. I called my uncle who stayed close by to parents house and asked him to help them out with the process. He took them Opulentus and left them there for the rest.

I was really angry and upset for his behavior, as to how could he leave his cousins that way in some visa consultancy when they don’t have any idea about they require. But later when my dad called me told me the exact information required I was surprised and I was happy. My view about Opulentus was wrong and they were very truthful and their fee charge was really affordable for my parents. I immediately asked to avail Opulentus services in order to get here fast. Opulentus took care of the entire visa processing and guided my parents thorough every step and made sure they got the visa.

Thanks Opulentus for being there with them in every step they have taken in this visa processing. I owe you guys big time.

8 comments:

  1. I give five stars to Opulentus for processing my visa without any obstacles. I am sure my experience wouldn’t have been so smooth without Opulentus. Many thanks guys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Opulentus is a decent visa consultancy. They processed my visa successfully.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thank the entire Opulentus team for supporting me regarding the visa process. My processing was very easy and stress free because your experts in the company. Cheers to Opulentus which is booming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would recommend all my friends to approach Opulentus for their immigration requirements.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My case officer at Opulentus has maintained things transparent. The officer kept in constant touch and gave me bit to bit information about the visa processing and also updated me with the changes that took place.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The customer care department at Opulentus is truly wonderful. They were so caring and listened to all concerns. I like Opulentus.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thank the entire Opulentus team for support that they have extended regarding my visa processing. The entire visa process was stress free and smooth without any confusion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to thank whole Opulentus team for their support and guidance. My time is valuable,they stood on the commitment promised to me,never ever felt like i am wasting time because of Opulentus Immigration consultants.

    ReplyDelete