Opulentus helped in finding a bright career - Testimonial : Opulentus Complaints, Opulentus Reviews, Opulentus Immigration & Visa Processing
Want to study abroad? Or maybe visit or migrate overseas? Fill the form for Free Evaluation

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Opulentus helped in finding a bright career - Testimonial

This is Ugyen Dorjee from Bhutan. I was always interested in documentary films and longed for a career in the same field. With my father insisting me that I must do a job after completing my graduation, chances were grim and I was getting upset as days passed on.

It was then my friend told me this amazing idea to migrate to overseas, earn big and fund my own film studies. But who will give a job for a degree guy? Who in foreign needs an accountant? Were some questions that bothered me.

Putting aside all fears, I approached this company called Opulentus as I heard about this company from my lecturer who always used to boast of his doctor son who went to Australia through Opulentus.

Opulentus people were very supportive and actually guided me to apply for Canada skilled workers programme. I submitted a couple of documents and later submitted the pending documents. It took nearly eight months to get the good news. I finally got the visa.

I also told Opulentus about my plans, they actually searched for an accommodation that was close to one of the film schools. Opulentus charged me minimal for this post landing service. After six months, today I feel so happy that I completed a short term course in direction here and even saved some money with which I will make a documentary film. I am cloud9 guys and thanks Opulentus, this would have not happened without you.

http://www.canadatips.com/immigration/testimonials

7 comments:

  1. I like Opulentus for their professionalism. They are committed to excellence.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I availed post landing services of Opulentus. It was just amazing. They searched for a good house with a good owner in the preferred locality.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m glad to receive the outstanding service from the immigration team of Opulentus. They did a great job in processing my case. Thank you so much…

    ReplyDelete
  4. Immigration assistance provided by the Opulentus visa consultants are amazing and reached beyond my expectations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Opulentus immigration is a best visa company that process tones of visas on regular basis successfully. Got my visa through them twice.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I feel that Opulentus is the best visa consultancy that I have seen so far. I would like to say thanks to the entire team.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I thank Opulentus for the swift visa processing.

    ReplyDelete